Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Babymoon!!!

Jason and I took our "babymoon" this past weekend!!! We thought it would be nice to get away between his busy race schedule and before the baby comes! We decided to stay at my Aunt Karen's vacation home in Palm Desert, CA. It was a beautiful weekend- but super hot! We didn't let that stop us though! We spent everyday in the pool, did a little shopping, explored the area, ate out, ohhh hand Jason cooked me a wonderful dinner (and even cleaned! haha)- he sure knows how to rack up those brownie points ;) It aws so nice to getaway and have some R&R! We definitely noticed I'm having a growth sprt too- woaaaa! I know Bambino enjoyed himself too- he was moving all around 24/7 and even liked the pool haha We can't wait to bring him back with us next time- dip him in the pool and check out the zoo & botanical gardens! Thanks again Aunt Karen!!!
Lazy days frolicking in the pool ;)

Daddy giving Bambino some love. . .


29 Weeks & Counting!


No comments: