Tuesday, July 21, 2009

38 Weeks & Counting!!!

Well things are about the same, still 1cm dilated and -2 station, but were effacing a little more (70% now). I'm done working for the next couple of weeks but I feel as busy as ever lately- which is both bad and good. In between it all, were just enjoying our time together and 'freedom' the next couple days until he comes. The weather seems to be the hardest to deal with, but overall I feel great! I'm getting nervous to deliver and when I have those longer braxton hicks contractions or restless nights- I think, is this it???? lol I know I'm most likely jumping the gun- but I'm not going to lie- the unknown of it all can get me a little anxious! Jason has been an amazing husband as usual, taking good care of us, helping us get ready for the little guy, and most of all him being home for change makes all the difference- we love having daddy home (Tommy does too!) Just 2 weeks~ TICK TOCK!

Happy Bithday Cora!!!!
A beautiful afternoon in Newport to celebrate Cora's B-day!

Somebody's getting big!
More pool days!
My back loves it and I don't feel so fat lol

1 comment:

Mom2CJ said...

OMG you look so beautiful. I seems to have gone by so fast. It probably doesn't feel that way to you. I know when people told me that all I could think was "i wish". Anyway just wanted to say congratulations and I can't wait to see your little one. my little man is almost 5 months and I swear it seems like I only gave birth a few weeks ago. Cherish each moment. You'll be amazed how much he changes, grows, and learns everyday. At least I was. Let me know if you need anything. It came so fast I didn't even get you anything. I;m going shopping tomorrow. I can't wait. Another excuse to buy CJ something.