Saturday, June 6, 2009

Work in Progress!!!

Chelsea and I busted our butts in Bambino's room on Thursday!!! I can't believe how much we got done and what we accomplished! ....and Booyyyyy am I exhausted! It started out slow- since I was clueless on what colors to choose and how I wanted the room, but Chelsea used her expertise and helped make some decisions! We wound up with a chair rail AND strips on one wall! I never would of thought we could have this- I feel so accomplished! So it is all coming together and lookin good!!! Daddy has been awesome and putting together all Bambino's new furniture and it makes me realize how soon our little guy will actually be here and that this is HIS room! We have a few more things to take care of and then it will be complete! Thanks again Chelsea!!! I am so lucky to have all of your help~ You're awesome!

Next on our list: Curtains, putting up a chair rail, and then the fun stuff- decorating!!! Stay tuned for the finished product!

Here is a sneak peak at the progress. . .
I was torn between blues or grays- so we did both! The gray has a 'beige' hue to it which helps flow together with the carpet and chair, as well as warm up the room a little! Tony & Kim gave us the idea to incorporate a chair rail originally- and it hit me that day- that's how I'd get the best of both worlds getting my 2 colors!

To top it off- we got our stripes too! Its the same color- we just alternated between flat and high gloss finish!


No comments: