Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We Have A Very Special Visitor!


We have been busy bee's lately, but we're excited to share my Aunt Dolores is in town!!! She came out to spend some time with our brother Quentin, but we hog her when we can! (She has A LOT of family to juggle when she comes!) We always love having her here and spending every second we can with her. She's an amazing woman and a huge part of our lives, if only we could convince her to move to Cali from New Jersey ;) I'm excited she gets to "see" her great nephew in my belly before he comes. Jason and I are planning a Jersey trip next year so my Grandma can meet him too and he can get a glimpse of East Coast life, but until then we are so grateful that she came out to see the fam. . . WE LOVE YOU AUNT DOLORES!!!

All is well with us and were coming along! 27 weeks now and lovin every minute! He is moving sooooooo much more now and getting stronger. I feel like his kicks and movements are his way of saying "hi" to us, especially when daddy's home and we're talking! I'm starting to have major nesting instincts and super excited to meet Bambino~ I find myself in a daze just imagining our little guy and what he looks like. We can't wait to have him in our arms! TICK TOCK :)

Me & My Sid
Auntie Kim Feeling Bambino!
Our New Pet Mallards!
These are our other special visitors!!! We love them so much, they bring a smile to our faces everyday! They came from no where and started hanging in front of our house- under the family tree! They come throughout the day to visit us~ They're a part of the family now!


No comments: