Wednesday, May 13, 2009

28 Weeks & Counting!!!

First things first~ I hope all the mommies out there had a wonderful Mothers Day!!! I am surrounded by such great women and love them all so much, and I was surprised to be included in their special day! I thought I was just incubating for now- but everyone made it very special for me as well! Especially daddy~ he scored some major brownie points and again I realize what a wonderful husband I have! The day started off with my mom and sisters in the morning, and then we were off to see Jason's family! The only bummer that day- was it was Aunt Dolores's last day here! We miss her already!

Yesterday was our 28 week Dr. appointment, so we got to see Bambino again!!! Its been two months since the last U/S and boy ohhhh boy has he grown! He doesn't even fit in the screen anymore- so we had to look at his body one section at a time. I love his little puckered face and can't wait to meet him! They said he ways about 2 lbs 8 Oz right now and definitely doing well! He is still breech, which explains why he is standing on my bladder- literally! His little toes were pressing exactly against it and that explains the more then unusual pee pressure I always have lol

I can't believe were down to the last 12 weeks! So much to do in so little time! Fortunately daddy's home the next to weekends- and we are soooooo excited! We get to go on our "Babymoon" and also start getting the nursery ready! TICK TOCK the countdown begins!
Love you!!!!
~ Jamie, Jason, and Bambino

Daddy got Bambino and I new vans! (Mine slip on of course since I hate tieing shoes now lol), he also got us a heart monitor so we can listen to bambino play in my belly, a new comfort sleeping pillow (which is amazing!) as well as a newborn photo session! An emotional evening I had~ he is alwasy so sweet and thoughtful!

Spending so time with my mommy!

28 Week Belly Pic!


With Grandma & Grandpa Z!

Bambino @ 28 Weeks!!!!

The tear jerker!
Jason got us a newborn photography session with the talented Erin Palos from www.sweetbabyphoto.com ! (She was also one of our wedding photographers!) So Bambino has a newborn session scheduled when he is just a few days old! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!

All the mommies finally got their wedding pictures and albums they have long awaited for!

Spending our last day with Aunt Dolores!

An adorable card from Jason & Bambino!
Yes, I cried again lol Damn hormones!


No comments: