Saturday, April 11, 2009

22 Weeks and Counting!

Well actually, we're about 24 weeks along now- so I'm just a little behind on my updates, but I thought I'd post up while I have the opportunity! Time is just flying bye lately! Daddy has been super busy with all the races, so he has been traveling a lot. We miss him all the time and look forward to every moment he's home. Bambino even has Daddy's schedule now lol every morning they wake up at the same time- 5:30 sharp! So as Daddy is getting ready for work, Bambino is movin all around... It drives me nuts because I'm too excited to go back to sleep and I just want to spend time with them! At our last Dr. visit he was measuring almost 1 foot long, and according to out preggie books he weighs about a pound- and ohhhh I can feel the changes! I have started to pop, have horrible back pains, and his movements & kicks are getting much stronger! We have our 6 month appointment next week so I will post an update after! I can't believe that our little guy will be here before we know it!
Here are my 22 week belly pics!



Some 23 Weeks Pics...

lol I have noticed my feet starting to disappear- scary!



No comments: